- Printing & Binding lesson material and participant workbooks
- Writing material for participants
- Refreshments for participants
- Venue & equipment rental
- Travel to rural communities & regions
- Travel to reverine areas
Branding & Multimedia
- Branded t-shirts for team members & volunteers
- Pull-up banners
- Flyers & brochures
- Website design and build
- Professional photo & video documentation of activities
- Other printed material and branded items.
Events & Activities
- Financial Literacy Month April 2023
- Training teachers & volunteers on the Financial Literacy Syllabus for classroom delivery
Some Other Ways To Support Us
Ways to Support Us
Volunteer with Project FLO and make a difference in the education and financial literacy of Guyanese youth. Opportunities include mentoring, curriculum development, and community outreach. Share your skills and make a real impact in breaking the cycle of poverty. Sign up to volunteer today!
Become a Sponsor
Become a sponsor of Project FLO and invest in the education and financial literacy of Guyanese youth. Your support will provide essential resources to students, helping break the cycle of poverty and empower the next generation of leaders. Show your commitment to social responsibility and community development by becoming a sponsor today.